Sunday, April 12, 2009

Life after burpees...

...is not something that currently applies to me. Sure, it was nice to wake up on Saturday and think "I can do whatever workout I want! OR not workout at all!" (I was brutally hungover from Friday's celebration so I opted for the latter.) But then, Sunday, I sat down at my parent's kitchen table to enjoy some comfort food and I felt an itch. My body wanted me to do something with it. At first, I told my body to shut up. I was feeding it, wasn't I? Isn't that enough? No, it wanted activity. Too cold to run around the lake, too many dogs to ward off to do planks. Let's be real, my body wanted burpees. And a set of ten it got. 
And ten was enough!
Congrats to everyone who participated in the challenge, whether it was until day 20 or until day 100. It was a pleasure undertaking it with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment