Thursday, January 15, 2009

15 and a new challenge

Since I am pretty sure the only reason I was able to bang out all 15 in a row on such sore legs today is that I issued myself a public challenge, I am going to use this forum as motivation for my newest obsession - Linda.  Who the heck is Linda?  Well Linda is a crossfit workout that I previously only thought possible for guys and superhumans (like PK).  It is as follows:  10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 reps of the superset:  deadlift 1.5x BW, benchpress 1x BW, clean 3/4 BW (BW = bodyweight).

So what changed to make me think a mere moral like me might possibly have a shot at this? The two videos on the xfit website of two females doing Linda - especially the first video of the girl Gillian banging it out in less than 15 mins.  (Go to www.crossfit.com/cf-info/exercise.html and search for Linda to see them)
What's the big difference, besides strength and fitness, btw me and them?  Oh only about 20-25lbs BW... (How is that paleo diet working anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment