Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 66 & 67

This weekend has proved to be stressful on the burpee front, but all in all it's worked out pretty well. Yesterday we (Belmont Shore) had 4 (yes FOUR) rugby games. I found that burpees are a great way to stay warm while waiting to go in. So I did them throughout the day and ended up with just 10 to do at the end of the night. I banged those out before my ice bath and started today with no rollovers.

This morning at 10 am we played Berkley in the semi-final (30 min halves). I couldn't bring myself to do any pre-game burpees. I played the entire game and feel pretty banged up now. My entire left arm hurts and I have a huge bruise on the top of my foot and ankle. Since the game ended I've done 22 - every single one of them hurts a lot so I plan on carrying over into tomorrow. It will be the first rollover burpees I've had, but I think at this point it is better for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment