I hate you right now. I feel like you have taken over my life and my body and my mind. You are a life-sucking alien that is out to get me. Slowly but surely. I'm losing interest in working out because of you; you leave me bruised and battered.
I made a "PROS" and "CONS" list to see if we should stay together.
1. You give me great arms
2. You give me better core strength
3. We can do it anywhere
4. You increase my heart rate and cardiovascular health
5. Rugby teaches this well, but you're teaching me a new tolerance for pain
1. You hurt my shoulders
2. I am constantly worrying about you
3. You hurt my hip flexors
4. I have given up other workouts for you
5. We've done it in places we probably shouldn't (subway floor!??!)
6. I have rescheduled my life for you
7. You are emotionally abusive
8. You are physically abusive
9. I think you are cheating on me with many other men AND women
10. You don't cook or clean or tell me I look beautiful after we've done it
As of April 10th, we're through!!