So this morning I tried to get to work a bit early. I left early on Friday to get out of town for the weekend so I figured I'd get a mini head start to the week. Well, after waiting for the subway for an unusually long time, a crowded R train approached the station. It was pretty packed as others were waiting, and on top of that, stubborn people would not give up their precious standing space right by the door (most of us know this situation all too well - there's PLENTY of space in the middle of the car, but everyone crowds around the door).
Well I pushed through and got a decent space to stand. I thought to myself, what a great way to start the week - I'm not going to be early anymore, these subway riders are obnoxious, AND I HAVE 89 BURPEES TO DO TODAY!!
Now, I'm sure at this point you are saying "I thought you posted 'Happy Thoughts on a Monday'??" and I did. I made the decision at that moment to not worry about the minor bumps with my subway commute and relish in the positive.
So, here goes:
1. Its a beautiful day (in NY at least)
2. I'm wearing good burpee jeans so I can tackle my burpees throughout the day today
3. JLB and Jayne pushed me through my burpees yesterday and were so supportive - thanks again :)
4. I'm OBSESSED with Passion Pit (I downloaded the whole album) after Kelly posted her awesome burpee video!
5. Next Friday is not only day 100 but a day off for me!
6. I finally made good french press coffee this morning (finally!)
7. Burpee spelled backwards is Eeprub, pronounced "eeeep - rub" ha.
8. I know that I can finish this challenge (even though I'm still in the hole and making them up every day) and SO CAN YOU!!
Enjoy your Monday, folks, and keep on burpeeing!