Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 49 from California

The last two days my burpees have really sucked. I feel tired the whole time and they are not as dynamic. I am really forcing myself to do them and taking more breaks than usual. I am trying to never miss a day as I saw friends trying to make them up and they were burpeeing all day long. Tomorrow's Day 50 timed challenge is going to be very difficult.

Several of the other bloggers have fallen off the challenge or are in the process of falling off. SO less of us to contribute - those contributors who are still going please try to get on and blog every week. AND if you haven't been a blog contributor, but would like to post your burpee stories here every once and awhile please email me at u19rugby@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment