Saturday, February 14, 2009

slackers

We have been slacking on the blog posting. I think mostly because a lot of the rugby players participating are out in San Diego for the USA 7s (usasevens.com). This is great for me because I am now surrounded by people who are in the challenge and doing burpees. There is a lot of catching up happening around here - so at any given moment at the field or at the bar someone drops and does a burpee.

While it would be fun to do my daily burpees with a group I am sticking to doing them all first thing in the morning. 45 was rough today.

(frankie, on the other hand, is one of the "slackers" and has 10 left for today - plus 60 back burpees that will be done throughout the weekend with friends!)

1 comment:

  1. Being out at USA 7s was amazing, but it didn't help my burpee numbers! Add me to the slacker list--as of right now, I have 236 to catch up! Tomorrow's workout should be fun...

    ReplyDelete