Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 57: Making Them Harder Makes It Easier

Since the numbers have increased and my number in the hole has remained pretty high (I'm now down to 90 in the hole - almost a record low!) I've found that the harder I make doing them (7 rounds of set of 10 with another exercise in between, or sets of 25 for time) the more I am getting out of them and the easier it is to knock off larger numbers.

I still enjoy doing 5 here or 10 there to keep knocking them off, but weaving 50 or so into my workout for the day has been helping me. And leaves me looking like this.

1 comment:

  1. Good call! I employed your method of sets of ten with another exercise in between yesterday and it really helped keep me up and motivated. It's kind of counter intuitive, but mixing in another exercise really does make it easier or, at least, less daunting.

    ReplyDelete