Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18

First off, a shout out to Hobs who wrote perhaps the most inspirational blog posting to date. We're all in this together!!!!!! Yeah-yah!!
That being said, today was the first day that I let 45 minutes lapse before doing my burpees while telling myself a little story about how its Sunday, and I don't feel so good (nothing to do with saturday night, I'm sure) and I'll just wait until I feel a little more woken up. The funny thing about that story is that, if I'm honest, I have to admit I feel crappy the entire 45 minutes because my burpees are as yet undone. I'm not feeling better. I'm feeling worse and worse until I have squated, extended, pushed up and jumped up 18 times. I hope this means that the habit is starting to etch itself a little deeper into my soul. Because this challenge doesn't just make my body feel good, but also my spirit, the part that puts faith in just doing instead of just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment