Saturday, January 3, 2009

DAY THREE - Where do YOU burpee?

Last night, post 12 midnight, so technically on Day Three, we realized - you can burpee just about anywhere. In your living room, on the sidewalk, in the grocery store, even on an empty subway car.

Day Three's burpees were done on the N train in Brooklyn. (It is wise to have hand sanitizer).

Where do YOU burpee? Post in the comments and if you are lucky enough to snag a photo (unfortunately I did not), email it in and we'll get it on the blog!

3 comments:

  1. I did the Subway Burpees with Frankie and enjoyed them, but this morning when I got out of bed, I did the three for day 3 again, mainly because I'm worried that if I don't establish a morning ritual, I'm just not going to make it! I feel badly for my downstairs neighbors because I can land softly from the vertical jump but I haven't figured out how to soften the jump-out- into-a-push-up part of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subway burpees?!? Amazing. I thought my avoid-the-dogs-and-also-keep-them-from-barking attempts were hard. I can only imagine the looks you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as big as the subway worm move I hear...but I digress - so far, my Burpees have spread two boroughs and 2 states...I think we might have to have a Most Original Burpee location competition...or at least photo exhibit...Sabrinaaaaaa?

    ReplyDelete