Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7: Did'm. Let's talk about goals

So, I've been talking to a lot of people about the burpee challenge and some people seem to be worrying about days 60-100 before they're out of the first week. Now, look. We have no idea what we are capable of until we go out there and try to do it. Let's all get each other to day 30. We'll celebrate (seriously, think of a way you're going to celebrate that first achievement and share it with us on the blog). After celebrating, we'll strategize how to get to day 60. After that, we may break it down even further. So, tomorrow, let's just worry about Day 8, not Day 98.

1 comment:

  1. I will be celebrating with a Green Fairy cocktail at The Dove Parlor in Soho. This was one of my last drinks before the end of the Holiday Bender (patent pending), and it was amaaaaaazing. So good in fact that I had to keep my mouth shut for 30 minutes out of fear I would start trying to recite poetry. Anyway, January is a dry month so I very much look forward to day 30/31. (Description of Green Fairy from nymag: The Green Fairy is one part absinthe, three parts water, a little bit of simple syrup, and a pair of fresh mint leaves torn into the drink to release their flavor.)

    ReplyDelete