Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8 -- Playing Catch-Up

It was bound to happen sometime...yesterday I did not do my burpees first thing in the morning. Then I heard that we'd be doing them as a group to warm up before our Broomball game at night, so I didn't do them in the afternoon. When I heard Broomball was cancelled due to the rain, I was cooking dinner with my roommates. After eating, I wasn't thinking about burpees at all (not surprising, I suppose). And so last night I peacefully went to bed, with burpees the furthest thing from my mind.

This morning I did 15 burpees to catch up. Thank goodness it's only day 8!

1 comment:

  1. So, not being the most diligent burpee-ite, I have now skipped a week. At the beginning of the challenge, I made up my own catch-up rule of doing all the missed burpees of previous days at once. This is easy when it's Jan 9 (8+9 isn't too bad), but now that I've missed a week in the 20s, I'm panicking!

    Help from the group, please! Does this mean I have to do 16+17+18+19+20+21+22 in one day? Or can I space out the remaining 133 over a few days?

    Oh me, oh my, when will I learn???

    ReplyDelete