Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6: NY Dinner Party

Naturally, I have recruited my family to be part of the Burpee network. I need all the support I can get! Yesterday I was having dinner with my sister and her husband and her husband's brother and his girlfriend at my parents' apartment. Three out of four had not done their burpees for the day so I encouraged them to get it out of the way before dinner, because who really feels like doing burpees after dinner? Which led to quite the pre-dinner spectacle! They all looked really good doing their burpees in front of the couch, I have to say!
I am thankful that so far I have stuck to knocking them out first thing in the morning and I can feel my form getting better already. I think Rachel and Kelly make great points in the previous post about form!

2 comments:

  1. You have our family doing it too Hedwig (thank your sister for recruiting us). Myself and my girlfriend are on track encouraging each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Looking forward to getting through this thing with some other people.

    ReplyDelete