Wednesday, January 21, 2009

On the road again...

Hello all...this is the first time I've been able to access a computer in the last 6 days (which in itself has been completely healthy and refreshing). I'm taking a quick minute to blog before I head out to come home. I've completed burpees in CT, MA, MD, DC and will attempt to do burpees in Delaware and New Jersey on the bus ride home. I think the most dangerous burpee that I did was on the Mall at the innauguration...I did two (tried to get pics with the Capitol in the background but it was a little challenging) and had many comments by passers-by and was almost trampled. Pictures to follow, but I love all the enthusiasm here. I too find myself talking about burpees all the time. I will try to post pics of my adventures in burpee-ing tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment